- Priority - Critical
- Affecting System -
- Last Updated: 01/02/2018 07:55
- Issue Reported: 01/01/2018 05:00
- Issue Resolved:
We apologize for the inconvenience, we are aware that you are having intermittent performance issues, this is due to a denial of service attack. We are working with upstream providers and partners to isolate and eliminate this issue, and have been doing so sense yesterday evening. We will update this post as soon as we have an update.
- Priority - High
- Affecting System - Core Routers
- Last Updated: 12/13/2017 13:07
- Issue Reported: 12/13/2017 20:00
- Issue Resolved: 12/14/2017 06:00
Network Maintenace: We have identified a problem in the core routers that will require a reboot of the router in order to resolve. Customers may experience brief outages during the configuration changes and reboot process.
Duration of outage: Outages are not expected to last more then 5 minutes